Association of Mineworkers and Construction Union (Amcu)

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Association of Mineworkers and Construction Union (Amcu).

2014-04-21 10:11

hope it works

2014-04-22 09:31

Can someone tell these people to grow up already!

2014-04-22 12:08

May God intervene in this situation and may His favor be upon each person that is effected by this!Financial blessing and provision like He fed the Israelites for 45 years in the dessert!

2014-05-04 16:38

I think it is a disgrace to let amcu get away with it. Please stand together every signature help.

#505 I like it for the stealing to the cables there is no 0ther for the way for my family to survive.

2014-05-04 20:43

#75: -  

2014-05-06 11:21

Typical South African (and African) story: complain about what you don't have, when you have it, burn it down or bite the hand that feeds you because it is no longer enough, destroy it all, then complain about no jobs, going hungry etc. etc. bla bla bla. Absolute imbeciles, incapable of foreseeing the consequences of their actions. It is an absolute disgrace that a countries economy and the welfare of its people are being held ransom by these criminals. It will probably be blamed on minority groups or colonialism or on the man in the moon in the end, as long as those who are truly responsible do not have to answer for it. Sickening...

2014-05-07 11:53

Fire all of them

2014-05-11 02:57

jaag amcu in die see hulle verwoes die land die mense kry swaar het nie kos of werk nie , maar hulle pense is dik gevreet

2014-05-14 15:50

Government to intervene this is way out of hand. Amcu is on a power struggle they don't care about there people they think about survival of there union and there self's. They don't care who get herd in this process How silly can the state be to aloud this strike to go on people get killed and children is hungry were is the care for people from the state how can the state aloud a union amco to have so many power our country need the mines to produce this is crazy were is the Minister of mining please wake up and start doing your work as a Government Why were there no time limit given for the strike. Please we plead to the Government to end this strike ASAP. Amcu must start taking responsibility for there wrong doing and forget there power struggle it is a shame what you are doing to your own people how can they trust in AMCU further in the future
THANKS WE TRUST IN THE GOVERNMENT TO RECTIFY THE WRONG DOING OF AMCU Thousands of children are crying for food please help them.

2014-05-16 12:39

May this petition achieve the required signatures tomake the government act.

2014-05-19 21:56

Why wont the strikers work
Heck my son in law dont even pay 2000 a month
My daughter cant find work
I cant work
But he walks to work at 3 in the morning to be there at 5 to provide for us
These people are ungratefull
We cant even affort a room we stay in a piece os something that looks like a caravan
No man!!!! Thank God for your job and go back to work
Are you mentally retarded or what?

2014-05-21 16:43

I can only agree. Unions have never, ever created jobs, but only destroyed jobs and people`s lives.
Abraham Lincoln, first USA President to be assass`inated once said:" You can never enrich the poor, by taxing the rich to death". What I am saying as a businessman is:" Never kill the goose, that lays the golden eggs". We need a Margaret Thatcher to deal with the unions, the way she did and finish them off!!!!

2014-05-28 10:37

the mine workers should go back to work because this strike affects more people than they realise
more companies are closing down more people cant
cope
NON STRIKER

#514 stop strike

2014-05-28 14:51

no one wins but the non strikers as well as the strikers suffer --no salary--no food--cant pay depts. PLEASE STOP THE STRIKE

2014-06-17 09:05

Srike must stop too much of sufferings

2014-06-23 08:05

Ons bid dat die Hemelse Vader hierdie stakings stopsit. dis tyd dat die kinders van die Here in vasting en gebed gaan teen die duiwel se planne. dis net die Here wat ons kan help.

2014-11-23 15:11

we neet a union in witbank mine coliery

2015-08-05 09:32

To make a different into the life of the working class

2015-08-05 09:38

To make a different into the life's of the working class
Jussa

2015-08-25 09:04

August 25th, 2015

To AMCU

We come to bring you our solidarity, your fight must be known by all the workers in Africa.
We are here because we think that your struggle cannot be left alone. We, the WIL of Zimbabwe, are part of an international current which fight for the black workers worldwide. For that reason, we bring you our solidarity. And we believe we cannot fight alone any more. Marikana cannot be left isolated from the rest of the workers from South Africa nor from the rest of the workers from Africa. We took your sample of the struggle to organize in that way the Zimbabwe worker movement. We learnt a lot from you, from your fight for 12.500 R, from your rank and file assemblies where you decided raising your hands with worker democracy the steps to follow in the struggle. We took your experience to Zimbabwe where at the moment workers sectors are fighting such as the railworkers, teachers, civil servants, vendors, students. We are being attacked as you are. For that reason, we are here to support you, so we are not left alone fighting against the same imperialist companies that plunder both side of the borders.

We are facing an offensive of the imperialism and bosses against the workers in the entire Southern Africa. We, workers, must prepare and organize a huge fight against the mining TNCs. We must unify all the sectors of workers in South Africa because the demand for 12.500R is needed by everyone.

It is tiring to hear from Zuma and all the politicians that there is no money. This is not true! The imperialist TNCs plundered for hundreds of years and still plunder our nations, they have stolen our families enslaving them to build this starving system. Let’s nationalize without payment under workers control of the mining TNCs. There is our wealth stolen from our nation.

We must fight again like we fought in Marikana but this time all the mining sectors altogether to prevent to be defeated sector by sector.

It is necessary to coordinate and organize our fight against the bosses. Let`s set up a National Fighting Committee of all the miners and all the workers that take in their hands to organize a huge struggle. For a general strike to fight for all our demands: decent housing, salary, education and health and justice for the 34 miners.

There will not be justice with the judges of Anglo American and Zuma’s murderous government! Only with the unity and the fight of the workers, we can conquest the justice for our fallen comrades.

International Workers League- Zimbabwe members of the International Leninist Trotskyist Fraction

Jussa Kudherezera
cell +263772351138