Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

#485 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject

2013-11-06 12:56

#480: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject Yes I have been to an abattoir. When I went the animals were rendered unconscious by electric shock and then killed (sometimes a bolt gun is used), the most humane and efficient method. In Halal the animal is killed by having its throat slit whilst fully conscious, a practice totally and rightly illegal for British slaughtermen, as it massively increases pain, suffering and distress to the animal. There are many videos to demonstrate this and extensive academic research to prove what is of course completely obvious, a conscious being undergoing this procedure will suffer very significantly more than an unconscious one. Many animal rights organisations have been cowed into mealy mouthed protest only about this abhorrent procedure due to fear of demonisation as 'racists' etc. Other methods aren't 'fine' they are simply the most humane available and to deliberately inflict greater suffering simply to appease a an alien creed is spinelessness and lack of principle of the highest order. I believe in New Zealand they have banned ritual Halal and only allow prayers to be said, which is of course fine. I singled out Halal spcifically because of its barbaric and abhorrent nature and the fact that it is dangerous, divisive and wrong to have separate laws for different cultures in one nation. As Muslims are 240% more likely to be economically inactive I can't understand why the unskilled, existing natives of Stalybridge should be singled out for criticism as if an influx of Mulsims will somehow improve economic matters.

Replies

#488 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject

2013-11-06 21:48:40

#485: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject

They attempt to stun the animal but quite often this doesn't work and takes 2 or 3 attempts. There is no clean way of killing an animal and severing all arteries in the throat with a sharp knife which then stops all blood to the brain so the animal loses consciousness quickly and bleeds to death. You haven't got a deep enough understanding of this religion to advise a believer to change their practice in order to be accepted in society.

You are fluttering around from one point to be argued in depth or another. From taqqiya to women in the religion to birth rates to bloody halal to what you misunderstand totalitarianism to be. Wise up. You have your opinion firmly set based on your daily mail facts so as I have said previously there is no reasoning with you yet you continue to spout your opinions as though they were fact and reasoned which they aren't.

I never actually said I was a spokesperson for a generation my love. I actually said the opposite more than once. The fact remains that younger generations than yourself count your standpoint and general statements as both prejudice and unreasonable. The same way you will have done for your elders in your time. Just keep it in mind when you ramble on to whoever can bare your self righteous tirades