Keep Thundercracker Exclusive and Recall the Impostor

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep Thundercracker Exclusive and Recall the Impostor.

#26 duck

2011-03-25 05:22

and our whole point is that if TC's market value is the issue here, then mr weskerson is in the hobby for all the wrong reasons
Confirmed fan

#27 Not true

2011-03-25 06:03

It isn't just about the market value, it's how they lied to us ALL. They devalued all our sets, not just his or mine or anyones specific all. He said he will be at Botcon and he is gonna stomp some people good over this trolling business. I can't wait to see it, he already punked out TFW's admin and threatened to sue them all. They punked out. lololol
Colin Mochrie

2011-03-25 06:34

Hasbro made no such lie. FunPub is the one that promised exclusivity. And even then, BotCon Thundercracker is still exclusive to BotCon, the Generations release is not the same one, he features different paint apps, tampographed Decepticon sigils, different plastic colors, the whole shebang.
Blake Worthing

#29 Orly

2011-03-25 07:09

Read the statements he made, goddamn luddite. He said they hatched it together and yeah different wings. Woohoo!!!! Same fucking thing.
Daith of Allspark.com

#30 Re: Orly

2011-03-25 08:49

#29: Blake Worthing - Orly

And let me know how Elias knows hasbro intended this back in 2007. Does Elias have proof that this was intentional from the start? Even if it wasn't he does have points that FP said they would be exclusives and in ways said previously they still are.

Generations Thundercracker may have a harder time being differentiated but the Dirge and Thrust are visibly different then the Botcon figure and thats easily visable just by photograph. Can you deny Hasbro the use of it's own property to sell of their own copyrighted characters? And even Takaras use of the molds as well?

To me though being a True Fan isn't anything to do with the monetary value. It's a love of the franchise as a whole. This whole situation makes me sick because essentialy Elias is trying to deny other fans and the true real fans hasbro is trying to reach access to a classic character just because his property lost value. I make no doubts Hasbro wants to make money, thats their business.

But you forget that the line isn't made for adult collectors alone. Besides us they are trying to draw in the new generation of children. Their parent may help them pick out a figure because he remembers having the same character when he was a child and in ways brings a bond. Being a fan doesn't mean you try your best to deny others to have the same chance to enjoy the pleasure you get from a toy. It should mean the chance to get to share it.

I don't expect Elias to understand this, because if he did he would of never started this rediculous protest and law suit to begin with. If he wants to deny collectors access so his Botcon toys can grow in value sure I can understand that. I can't understand why he would deny other fans to have acess to a figure of the same character however. Fans include more than collectors and can range from any age some of whom may be just now old enough to enjoy these figures like my nephews. I love sharing my love of the series with them when I can and if  Elias had his way I would of never seen my nephews face light up this Christmas when I gave him his new  "RED JET GUY" and then had the pleasure of sharing just who Red Jet Guy really was.

Laserbeak

#31 Re: Announcement

2011-03-25 08:55

Waitwaitwait...."Dickback"?   Bukkee, is that you?

Blake Worthing

#32 Duuurrr Bukee? huuurrrr WAlky? daarrrrr Santa?

2011-03-25 12:21

His name is Elias not Bukkee, DAvid Willis, or whatever faggot board member you guys "think" it is. Daith, you are a scalper so your points are invalid but since you're a "true fan" obviously lol you'd know the "never to be sold at retail" is in their brochures and product info. EVERY FUCKING YEAR! If you guys would read his posts here then he already goes over EVERY flimsy point you trolls try and bring up. Also I bet if you gave your nephew a red popsicle, he'd be just as happy and his precious Transformer is probably in two pieces because he isn't a fan. Fandom takes years to develop, obviously something none of you have learned yet but profess so loudly. You are a fraud Daith and an embarrassment for calling such a convicted true fan out like this. All of you are lesser for implying it's over money value which he has stated it's not. Read, oh illiterate sons of Primus, that you may understand simple logic.
Daith of Allspark.com

#33 Re: Duuurrr Bukee? huuurrrr WAlky? daarrrrr Santa?

2011-03-25 17:19

#32: Blake Worthing - Duuurrr Bukee? huuurrrr WAlky? daarrrrr Santa?

If giving gifts to my nephews is scalping then thats what I'm guilty of. I've never bought anything to resell so keep your accusations to yourself. And from what I've read nothing Elias has said even makes me think he has any other motive here. And did you read any of my post. I'm far from illiterate Blake and I'm embarrassed you and Elias are taking the fandom to this point.

Randal Graves

#34 Re: Duuurrr Bukee? huuurrrr WAlky? daarrrrr Santa?

2011-03-25 18:14

#32: Blake Worthing - Duuurrr Bukee? huuurrrr WAlky? daarrrrr Santa?

Shut the fuck up and go play with your Go-Bots

Hasbro

#35 Hasbro

2011-03-25 19:19

Dear fan,

Stop crying you manbaby. You are now Banned from buying or owning ANY Hasbro products.
We are determining whether or not we're going to send someone to retrieve any Hasbro products you may already own.
Your pityful selfishness will not rob those fans who would like to own a Thundercracker.
Your constant attempts to 'Own' the rights to one of our characters & products is annoying and dumb.
Please stop harrasing us & the fans or we will simply "pwn" you.

You are a waste of our time, and we refuse to waste the money to see this in court.
You are better off ignored by everyone. Only thing we can offer you in the future is a huge bitchslap to you & your mothers face.

Have a good day
Yours truly, Hasbro team cm

P.S. - Erector

#36 This petition is confusing.

2011-03-25 19:28

Mike told Faz that if Faz signed this position, he would let me sleep with Amber. Yet, he did not. Does that mean he is lying? Oh, well. Maybe Faz should make a petition for Amber to succumb to her lust for Faz.

#37 ComicsNix

2011-03-25 19:32

Hi peploe! I am taking break from the college, and this pettino habve no pardon.
Flute girl

#38 flute girl

2011-03-25 19:34

This one time at bandcamp...
Erector

#39 Erector

2011-03-25 20:08

You are the gayest of gayness. So gay that your weiner is a lesbian.
I bet you have gay ass cayote AIDS. You better call a whaaambulance.

OMG , It's Friday, FRIDAY. Im waving my arms like a dolphin.
Leader Blackout.

Your voice is like a coughing butthole, please stop puckering your mouth like that.

OMGa frog! I cant find my frog! his name is Hopkin, pelase find my frog.

Sometimes when I masterbate I get angry and throw my turtle against the wall.

Anonymous

#40 Re: Cheapskate

2011-03-25 20:46

Anonymous

#41 Re: Cheapskate

2011-03-25 20:46

Anonymous

#42 Re: Not true

2011-03-25 20:47

#27: Confirmed fan - Not true 

Wah wah wah wah, grow up you fucking child or better yet do the world a favour and throw yourself off a fucking cliff.

Blake Worthing

#43 Re: Erector

2011-03-25 20:49

#39: Erector - Erector

You're just fucking pathetic with the fail Hasbro thing then, whatever this tripe is.  Learn to spell and eloquote a coherent sentence you cretin.  I'm positive this is the best you could do actually, no one pretends dumb this well.  As for scalper Daith, whatever guy.  I am a member of Allspark, we've talked so yes you are.

ZacharyBinx

#44 Re: Re: Duuurrr Bukee? huuurrrr WAlky? daarrrrr Santa?

2011-03-25 20:55

#34: Randal Graves - Re: Duuurrr Bukee? huuurrrr WAlky? daarrrrr Santa?

At least put your gay boardname asshat.  WE've all seen Clerks 2 on cable loser.

Mike Rotch

#45 Re: Re: Re: Duuurrr Bukee? huuurrrr WAlky? daarrrrr Santa?

2011-03-25 21:11

Randal Graves

#46 Re: Re: Re: Duuurrr Bukee? huuurrrr WAlky? daarrrrr Santa?

2011-03-25 21:13

#44: ZacharyBinx - Re: Re: Duuurrr Bukee? huuurrrr WAlky? daarrrrr Santa?

At least I'm not all up in a butthurt nerd rage over a fucking toy!

fan

#47 fan

2011-03-25 21:41

chaos muffin is sexy

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2011-03-25 22:07

Kup-is-Dion

#49 Re: Re: Re: Re: Duuurrr Bukee? huuurrrr WAlky? daarrrrr Santa?

2011-03-25 22:07

Blake Worthing

#50 Re: Re: Re: Re: Duuurrr Bukee? huuurrrr WAlky? daarrrrr Santa?

2011-03-25 22:15

#46: Randal Graves - Re: Re: Re: Duuurrr Bukee? huuurrrr WAlky? daarrrrr Santa?

It's not MY petition.  At least I'm not some fat neckbeard coward trolling one, too scared to even put my boardname down because I am that much of a pussy.  You can tell your from TFW, you are all the same and no other sites members act as retarded and catered to as you stupid bitches. I rarely even visit anymore and am ashamed I signed up if you fags want to talk about us fans having a bad name, that site is the root of it.  You can't honestly say I'm wrong either, pussy boy.