VALERIE'S LAW

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition VALERIE'S LAW.

Alabamas Mommy

#101 These are the words of a heroin addict 3 days before she died. This addict is my daughter

2012-09-05 21:45

FALLEN by: Amanda Paul
It's easier to fall then to get up
It's harder to try then to give up
I'm stuck in a round-about trying to break free
This damn demon has a hold of me
I love the feeling, It's better then the pain
I seem to keep losing with nothing to gainThe lonliness is eating away at me slow
Don't they realize this is the only life I know
The same things are keeping me down
The earth is spinning and I'm about to hit the ground
I'm torn between two lives, one to familiar, the other o new
God help me what I need to do
No more programs I'm sick of being locked down
I know it will be that or six feet under ground
Why can't I find the help that others have found
Why am I so ready to die
Why can't I do what is needed to stay aliv
Kel

#102 Re:

2012-09-14 19:35

#2: -  You need to re-read what the law is about. It's about locking up the dealers, you fool. 

gee gee

#103 Valerie's law

2012-09-15 02:33

These dealers have to be held accountable for the deaths they are causing! This is no different than puttinga gun to some ones head only addiction is a slow and painful death, you die a little more each day. Finally some one is trying to do something about it. I will spread the word !!

2012-09-15 03:55

The need for stricter laws is needed. Heroin overdoses, and drug use in our country is at epidemic proportions. It's time to treat addiction as the disease that it is and stop seeing the sellers of this drug kill our young people one by one every 26 minutes of every day.
ColleenO

2012-09-20 08:08

RIP NIKKI KISSEY
Jess

#106 Re:

2012-09-27 02:17

#4: truth -

well put couldn't say it better

#107 Re:

2013-01-03 20:30

#2: -

That's the problem... My nephew was 15. He was given the drug and left for dead. They didn't call help, instead cleaned their house out. Yet, no laws are in place to obtain justice for him. Taking someone off the streets that will allow someone to die at their hand without calling for help... That's not going to prevent another CHILD from dying? I hope and pray that you or anyone that you love never has to deal with what my family is dealing with.

2013-07-04 21:08

STOP HEROIN!!

2013-07-04 21:09

STOP HEROIN!!!

2013-08-02 07:36

I have the same law almost trying to pass on move .org called warrens law!

2013-10-16 11:59

My son passed away from this awful drug and I was told by the police the prosecutor would not press charges because no one made him do the drug.  When I called the medical examiners office for information he was called a druggie.  My son was left laying on the floor and 911 was not called for a couple of hours.  By then, he was gone.  But yet, no justice is served.  The person that left him laying there while she was drinking beer went on their merry way and is living their life and my son lost his.  When will it end.

2014-01-08 15:51

I miss my friend

2014-01-19 01:13

I am very much in favor of putting heroin dealers in prison. The stuff they are putting on the streets is killing people daily. My son died at the age of 23 due to a heroin overdose. The dealer even admitted to injecting him and they still couldn't charge her. That is insanity.
Peg

#114 But wait a minute now...

2014-03-06 03:25

Shouldn't we also make sure that a person can take another person to the hospital without going to jail. this is why addicts get dumped in dumpsters and the side of the road. Lock up the dealers and allow friends to bring people in trouble to the hospital without repocussion. It may save a lot of hurting. Parents waiting for thier children to come home. waiting. waiting.

#115 Re: But wait a minute now...

2014-03-06 03:30

#114: Peg - But wait a minute now... 

I've heard these dealers do not get high. at least not on the more dangerous stuff.

peg

#116 Re: These are the words of a heroin addict 3 days before she died. This addict is my daughter

2014-03-06 03:32

#101: Alabamas Mommy - These are the words of a heroin addict 3 days before she died. This addict is my daughter 

That's very good Amanda. I hope you've found the strength to get clean. There is a life out there just waiting for you. Don't wait too late.

peg

#117 Re: Re: These are the words of a heroin addict 3 days before she died. This addict is my daughter

2014-03-06 03:37

#116: peg - Re: These are the words of a heroin addict 3 days before she died. This addict is my daughter 

Awwww I'm very sorry I didn't see your (Amanda's Mom) comment. Very very sorry.

2014-04-19 06:49

Heroin is BLANKETING our country and taking away our family members every day. Every heroin addict who ODs leaves behind parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, friends, pets, teachers, etc. who LOVE them. Heroin quickly hijacks the brain rendering it "incapable of making right choices" until intervention occurs. CHARGE HEROIN DEALERS AS MURDERERS and/or Dealers with intent to manufacture/sell/distribute/or cause bodily injury or death! ADD THE LAST PART because that's what heroin does.