STOP THE MOSQUE/ISLAMIC CENTRE IN YORK

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STOP THE MOSQUE/ISLAMIC CENTRE IN YORK.

2013-10-22 20:09

NO MORE MOSQUES,NO MORE ISLAMIC CENTERS.

2013-10-23 10:10

our homeland is our's and has to stay that way

2013-10-31 14:33

To many Mosques are springing up already, it's time to think about British tax payers
jacqueline

#329 mosques or fortresses

2013-10-31 15:41

it is with great fear that the people of and around Tang hear of a mosque coming. they preach hate. they support terrorism. they are totally separated from British values. the medinas only educate Islamic views. the crime rate will rise rapidly. this just can't happen. the so called mosques are fortresses ready for the uprising against the indigenous people of the UK.
vote UKIP to stem the tide. they all get here via European passports given in Muslim countries in eastern Europe.
UKIP.
Not afraid of Islamic cowards!!!!

#330 No more Mosques

2013-10-31 18:18

Islam is not a religion I the true sense of the word it is a socio-political Economic Doctrine
Islam promotes paedophilia, Incest, Bestiality, Racism, Murder, Rape, theft and all other immoral crimes against humanity! Islam's so called prophet Mohammad is in fact not even a Prophet as he never ever made a prophecy!!!! to be a prophet you at least need a prophecy of some sort and the Quran has NO, prophecy of Mohammad's at all! Also the Quran has been re-written so many time now that this clearly shows that this book is false and is just a tool used to control the extremely stupid (which most Muslims appear to be anyway!) Also A devout Muslim Scholar in Berlin has stated that Mohammad may not have even existed in the first place, All mosques are, are Paedophile Terrorist Training and Recruitment Centres. All Mosques in the UK should and Must be torn down and the same with all Muslim business and so called charities. The sooner the better!!!!! Ban Islam in the UK!!!!!

2013-10-31 22:57

no more mosques in OUR christian country!

2013-11-01 09:55

britain is fast loosing its Christian identity and building more mosques will speed up the process. there is already too many mosques in britain and the goverment should be closing them down and encouraging muslims to return home to their native country's. mosques are a recruitment centre for terrorists.

2013-11-01 18:28

Mosque have or out growing our own churches, and yet these are a minority! this is a christian culture, and i dont want more mosques
TOTOK

#334 Re: Booting Islam Out Of Britain

2014-03-05 13:38

2014-06-02 15:43

We do not need comfortable new office for Ismalist fanatics to discus their next jihad.

2014-12-02 12:37

Not a single more Mosque's should be built in Britain. Islam teaches intolerance towards others, encourages the mistreatment of women and is in general a danger to our way of life. Of course anyone has the right to worship and follow their religion/cultural ways in their own home, even the brain washing hateful ones, that however is where it should end! If you want to live an Islamic way of life in the greater society, please leave, there are plenty of Muslim countries for you to choose from! Form an orderly line to Heathrow and I'm sure the British tax payers will pay for your flights.

2015-03-28 14:12

Enough is enough.

2015-04-12 20:34

Because York is one of the biggest CHRISTIAN Cities in ENGLAND and so should not be inundated with Muslims who think they have the right to try and take over OUR country and enforce their inferior religion on people who neither respect it or want it...how long will it be after building this eyesore will it be before the problems start?, and they start trying to claim York as muslim territory...they are vermin and should be treated as such!!...look at what they have already done to the rest of the country..that they neither like (apparently) or fought for....parasites them and their so-called religion.

2015-04-12 21:04

At the end of the day a building like this would ruin the picturesque york skyline that is so well known, loved and admired by many. It is far too much of an historic city to be dumping a mosque this size in. Keep it out.

#340 Re:

2015-04-12 21:12

#338: -  

AMEN to that!

2015-04-14 07:31

I don't believe it is the correct thing to do at this time and will cause more of a rift in the country than there is already.
William

#342 Re:

2016-01-08 09:01

#26: -  

My name is William. I'm a Muslim. You do realise there is a huge shortage of student accommodation in York and that's why the council are willing to give the go ahead for the various student halls being built in and around the town centre. As for halal meat, have you ever been inside an abattoir? Playing the cruelty card is just pure double standards. The mosque has been around for years, you nonce, it's just doing it up so it's less of an eyesore than anything. 

Oh, by the way, my family have been in this country for 100+ years, I'm a medical student. I'm sure you belong to the school of thought where you couldn't bear the thought of a Muslim treating you.