STOP THE MOSQUE/ISLAMIC CENTRE IN YORK

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STOP THE MOSQUE/ISLAMIC CENTRE IN YORK.

#226 Re: minarets

2011-08-21 18:30

#6: -  

didn't know that they served that purpose

2011-08-22 18:45

The overwhelming majority of BRITISH people object to any mosque in U.K,If they want to worship then please go to a wonderful "PEACEFUL"islamic hell hole.

#228 bullshit mister handmanRe:

2011-08-24 01:57

2011-08-24 02:10

this is as every one in the world knows, except our politicians, a christian country. so why the fuck are we letting them paki bastards, and goat shaggers build a mosque in such a historical city of york. what has the arcbishop of york got to say about it. fuck all because, he's a black cunt as well, so there you have it, know one will stand up and be counted, and say no to any of them, in case they offend the black cunt's. if it offends them tell them to fuck off back home. and so say all of us true brits.

#230 Re:

2011-08-24 02:19

#229: -  

Your argument is absolutely ridiculous, first of all how are Muslims 'goat fuckers' second of all what the fuck does the archbishop of York being black have to do with the fact there's a mosque to be built in York... Absolutely nothing. You're just a racist bigot.

#231 Re:

2011-08-25 00:53

#16: -

they are paying for it themselves, ignoramus.

#232 Re:

2011-08-25 01:04

#202: - You really need to do your research mate. First of all this isn't a 'new' mosque, it is replacing the current portakabin they pray in now. And if anyone is a true Christian in this country (like myself) they will truly accept and repsect other religions. After all Christianity, Islam and Judaism all stem from the same Creator whether we call him God, Yahweh or Allah. And if you actually knew what you were talking about before posted offensive and ignorant comments, you would know there are many Christian churches in the Middle East.

#233 Re: Re:

2011-08-25 22:01

#232: - Re:

i bet there isn't 1800 Churches in the whole of the middle east like there is over 1800 mosques on the tiny little island known as the UK

#234 Re: Re:

2011-08-26 19:54

#231: - Re:

no they are not numbnuts,,,UKIM (united kingdom islamic mission) is paying for it.they follow hard line extremist maloodi version of islam thats manifesto is sharai law,extermination of Israel.amongst other things,and strangley believe if they cannot force people to convert to islam then they deserve to die,,,,oooh sounds nice,,bet it goes down well in York

Sheik

#235 Truth

2011-08-26 22:51

I believe in the justification of truth. If the freedom of religion is to exist in England, than the Muslim Community of York not only deserves the rights to build a new mosque to accomodate their followers of Islam but also appropriated times for the call to prayer to exist over the loud speakers. That's Islam and I believe every mosque throughout the world should always be granted call to prayer loud enough for the followers of Islam to hear the truth.

#236 Re: Truth

2011-08-27 10:32

#235: Sheik - Truth

shiek if you want to hear some twat wailing over a loud speaker  5 times a day and night why dont you and your fistful of beard fuck off back to the shithole know as the middle east you backward unwashed inbred twat

islam is a cult if you want the truth,the truth is there is only one God and he is not some dirty unwashed unshaven peodo who marrys and rapes nine year olds

mohamed

#237 Sharia for York

2011-08-28 12:34

My brother Sheik says wise words,this mosque will go ahead because you white dogs can complain as much as you want but it wont work as we know how to work your politically correct system,and you infidels dont have the balls or the backbone to do anything about it.We will get this new mega mosque and at first there will be no call to prayer.but not long after there will be calls for prayer over the loud speakers as we can use European laws to overide your laws and objections to it.Human rights and things like that we can use which you kaffirs voted for.oh the injustice of it all lol.all my brothers and sisters who have been traveling over from bradford to pray at the mosque to make it look as though the current mosque isnt big enough all have plans to move over here when the new mega mosque opens.we have already started taking over the area by buying the businesses on hull rd and when the brothers and sisters come from bradford we will have enough to take over the city and the Sharia Law for the lot of you dogs
allah akbar

2011-09-02 23:30

this cannot be allowed to happen,this is north yorkshire not west yorkshire....

2011-09-02 23:59

no more

2011-09-03 00:39

to many mosque already,i searched for 3 months for a cathiolic church finally found it in a small back street,was a time cathiolic & church of england were prominent in this country,not any more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2011-09-03 01:54

Although I live in Devon, I was born in Yorkshire, my grandfather was born in Finkle Street , York, I am proud to say I am a Yorkshire woman. I object to this Mosque being built, do people know it will be three storeys high !!! ???? Would we be allowed to build a Minster or Cathedral in their country,? I think not... it is time we took a stand and said a firm NO... !!!!!!

#242 Re: NOBODY HAS WON A SINGLE WAR AGAINST ISLAM

2011-09-03 17:10

#1: -  

#243 Re: Re: NOBODY HAS WON A SINGLE WAR AGAINST ISLAM

2011-09-04 10:45

#242: - Re: NOBODY HAS WON A SINGLE WAR AGAINST ISLAM

dont you mean no goats or camels have ever won  a war against an unshaven unwashed islamist

#244 Wake Up America!!

2011-09-12 04:50

Do not let the Muslims do this Mosque.  It is disrespectful and a disgrace.  They are insensitive and uncaring which seems to be the image they would like for people to see of them.  Obviously they do not care about anything but their selfish interests, flaunting what they must see as a 9/11 victory in our faces.  Why don't people see this?  We are Americans who detest everything they stand for and Yet.....We have become Way TOO Politically Correct. Other people don't care as long as it allows them to do what they want.  They see us as weak for letting them do what they want and laugh at how stupid we are.  Our Founding Fathers would roll over in their Graves who fought for our Freedom if they saw what we have become and what we now allow because we do not want to offend AnyOne!!! Wake UP and Stand UP America!!

2011-09-13 00:54

Have we learned nothing over the last 10 year's. They bomb us, terrorise us, abuse our children and still they want more. Multiculturism has failed. They don't belong here. No more mosque's. No sharia law. NO MORE..... This is ENGLAND

2011-09-17 02:43

Wow, you people are idiots. I demand MORE MOSQUES!

If everyone of every faith could be allowed a place to worship freely without people like you ruining it with your pointless petitions, the world would be a much better place.

DOWN WITH IGNORANCE!
the one

#247 Re: Sharia for York

2011-09-19 16:23

#237: mohamed - Sharia for York

what you on about chief? im from york and YOU 'shiekh' dont represent me nor do the racist poeple on this forum

#248 Re:

2011-09-19 16:28

#241: -

whihc country are you referring to? choose form 60+

otherwise BOG OFF and stay in devon!

2011-09-19 16:30

our forefather died for the british empire...now its payback time....we just makiong ourselves 'home' now ...inc building what we deem as necesarry .

llife is good :)
Kaya

2011-09-24 22:44

It's good to see that this, awful, racist, bigoted page has made absolutely no difference to York council's decision to extend the mosque... Not that it ever would, seeing as how the majority of the commentors evidently have an IQ of about two!