Say no to stalybridge mosque

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Say no to stalybridge mosque.

Jake

#301 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2013-10-25 15:14

#299: - Re: Re: Re: Re:

Hes forgot what he joined the forces for... I am not being dis-respectful, as you may (or may not) be able to read, i Thanked him for what he had done.
Joseph Kony and his family - have been linked with 2 million deaths and affected many more people using Children from ages of 6-18 in his "army" in the last 20-30 years never mind the 14th century, imagine if his family reign started that far back, who do you think would be worse? what my point is, there is things outside of your one dimensional Thought process that are worse than what you believe islam is. A SMALL minority cause violence, not ALL. just the same as anybody else.
P.s That one dimensional thought process was not an attack on you, i merely mean your not thinking from other points of views on this.

2013-10-25 15:18

Jake,lots of bosnian muslims wer involved in war crimes too,beheadings,using foreign mujahideen from muslim countries to perform these acts so please dont give me crap on Mladic being an 'evil war criminal' coz this international war crimes tribunal in the Hague is run by same sort of people who would allow this mosque to go ahead
Jake

#303 Re:

2013-10-25 15:22

#302: - So you would say he is what... A hero? a legend?
HE IS A WAR CRIMINAL ! HE MURDERED MILLIONS! what do you want him to be called!
If you dont call him a terrorist or war criminal, then i can clearly see what kind of person you are...
Trust me when i say, what i see, is not just a prick, but your a whole Frikkin cactus pal!
If thats how you see him (as a War criminal, then thats fine)

2013-10-25 15:31

Jake,i call him someone who defended the rights of someone who likes to get pissed,have parties,walk round topless in summer.so in a way yeh i have respect for him,its when we allow weak clowns to run our country that we get to point wer everything to do or part of british or western culture and values are no longer respected and we cant allow any pubs,clubs to operate,everybody even on hot summers day wil have to walk in trousers and jumper or head scarf for women.u call that freedom?
Jake

#305 Re:

2013-10-25 15:41

#304: - What muslims do, doesnt affect what we do, so yeah that is freedom... I can walk down any street i want, wear what i want, when i want... That my friend is freedom.

2013-10-25 15:49

#286: steve -

Jake - you are the next generation and the future of this country. You are open minded and a true Brit. All these old people cannot understand racism because to them this opinion is bred in (you can also swap the wordsaround for a similar effect.) All the young people are too small town. They have no effect on where this town is going, the world changes and you can move with it or you can cry because you hate change.

2013-10-25 15:52

Jakey,if the bushy beard,white pyjamas wi nike airmax brigade have their way then u wont be able to do so trust me!

2013-10-25 15:54

I aint that old either and im not living in the alf garnett generation either

2013-10-25 15:56

All these people going on about crimes in the name of Allah and saying its a violent religion. Are you really going to go there? Have you any idea what the crusades were? WHITE Christians invaded countries all over the world and forced them to convert. They attacked and burnt people alive. Have you heard of the KU KLUX KLAN and the lynching of innocent people they carried out? In every faith and race and culture there are extreme cases of violent people taking hold and abusing their power. Do not make the laughable mistake of convincing yourself you are at risk by a community being set up of a slightly different religion. The muslim religion also teaches to give 10% of wealth to charity and to look after your community!!!

2013-10-25 16:09

Although I live in Ashton, I fully support the views of the local people who are opposing this mosque They have the right to have their voices heard and their views respected. History has proved time and time again that when Islam demands,Islam gets and this will be the start of the changing face of the area. People are well aware that this proposed "Community Center" will not serve the local community at all but is a mosque for muslims who will travel to it from far and wide. Planners, Tameside Council, MPs, ignore the will of the people at your peril.

2013-10-25 16:16

why carn t they use the big one in ashton it cost us enough

2013-10-25 16:33

are there so many muslims in ashton that the humongous mosque newly built already in ashton is not big enough?? has not cost the british tax payer enough?? did not have enough money donated via national lottery/tameside council??
Jake

#313 Re:

2013-10-25 17:03

#306: - Thank you! it means a lot, to know that there are others that truly know what it means to be british! You seem to me another one of the people of britain don't cry when something doesn't go there way, you get on with life, which is what we are about! People like ourselves, keep communities together, in a simple way to explain it, most people on here are little bits of paper, and we are the glue that keeps them together.

Jake

#314 Re:

2013-10-25 17:04

#311: - why do christians need to have churches in every town near enough? because its conveniant... the church i go to, have one in ashton, hyde and oldham. Just like they want... so what is the problem?

Jake

#315 Re:

2013-10-25 17:11

#309: - Exactly, this is what im saying, no religion is perfect. These people need to realise, Religion isnt the problem in the world, but people with problems with religion is the problem.

2013-10-25 18:07

Thin end of the wedge.....and would surely devalue all properties in the area. Also, parking is already a BIG problem on and near to Grasscroft Road. I dare say the Shameside cretins who granted planning permission no doubt subscribe to the 'not in my back yard' philosophy

2013-10-25 19:40

If the councillors & Jake think its a great idea then why not move and live amongst there brothers now. Any takers,!!!! I thought not.

2013-10-25 19:45

Assuming the not in my back yard policy is very silly. Just because you have the view doesn't mean everyone does.
It's actually. Disgusting that people have this view of an entire eligion. People are individuals, who are you to judge before meeting?

2013-10-25 19:49

I object because planning wasnt given for a white man for a nursery because of traffic then given for a mosque..

2013-10-25 19:58

Who asked for mass immigration mainly muslims to be forced upon the people of this country. The people in power should hang there heads in shame. The people were not asked because they would have voted against it. We are now told, not asked that we must except the Muslim religion which the vast majority of people do not want in there community. Why is it that when it concerns anything Muslim we do not get a say, we are told we must accept. When did the powers that be draft this law in, and when did the British people decide to bow to this B!!!!!!T.

2013-10-25 20:00

You can apply for planning permission is you own the building. The previous owner of this building was the owner of the pub. So at one point did a white man apply for a nursery? Are you sure this man wasn't black? How can you be sure?

#322 Re:

2013-10-25 20:03

#320: -

Is it just Muslims you are being ask to accept into your community or. Is it ALL FAITHS AND RELIGIONS? If you are unwilling to live alongside other people go and live on a dessert island. It isn't your country it is all of ours and I want to live alongside people of all types and I know the majority of this country feels the same

2013-10-25 20:05

You say you hate the religious extremists yet your views are very similar. That is ironic.

2013-10-25 20:33

Well done tameside council. If U let this go ahead UV ruined Stalybridge!!! What about people who have lived here all our lives we just get pushed out. We don't want a mosque.

2013-10-25 21:12

Ive lived here all my life and I want it. Youre pushing me out you old fart.