STOP THE MOSQUE/ISLAMIC CENTRE IN YORK

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STOP THE MOSQUE/ISLAMIC CENTRE IN YORK.

#76 How depressing

2011-07-28 01:24

How depressing is this website? A white Christian murders 80 people in Norway in the name of keeping Europe free of Islam and all you d**heads can do is talk more hatred? I fear for the future.

2011-07-28 05:33

Islam is a problem to the non muslim population wherever it is found they should be totally banned

#78 Re: How depressing

2011-07-28 05:37

#76: Guest - How depressing Yes I could'nt agree more in fact we all fear for the future ban islam problem solved ....oh and by the way that mass murderer was no christain  I challenge you to do a google/you tube  search on islam in the west and then come back and say it is us talking hatred

2011-07-28 09:34

would not mind if they was tio bulid one more inb keeping with the city of york and not mecca but not agaist therer rights to have a larger building

2011-07-28 10:18

That building does not fit the landscape of York, in any way what so ever, therefore it shouldn't be built.
old yorkist

2011-07-28 11:15

There is no place for a mosque in a historic christain city like York. The Minster is the centre of the city and draws thousands of tourists. This is an utterly inapropriate design and sends out a false identity of what the city is. We are overrun with foreigners we don't want any more.

2011-07-28 12:19

The British are not allowed to build catholic or protestant churches in muslim countries so why should they be allowed to extend the existing one in England

#83 Re:

2011-07-28 12:38

#7: -  

i think you have hit the nail on hte head there, agree entirely

#84 Re:

2011-07-28 14:47

Have you ever been to the Mosque in York? if so you will realise that is not a threat to anybody, there are as many white faces as there are black and the right to worship one's god is what living in Great Britain is all about. I am not a bleeding heart nor an apologist for Islam but an ordinary resident of York with in the main right wing tendancies!!

2011-07-28 15:40

Islamic doctrine is inherently misogynistic and homophobic, and it has no place in Yorkshire. Muslims already have a mosque regardless.

2011-07-28 18:12

No new mosques aka 'terrorist training centres' must be built. Islam should be declared not to be a 'religion' and officially recognised as the evil political organisation which, of course, it is.
matty

#87 Re: How depressing

2011-07-28 18:33

#76: Guest - How depressing

What has him being white got to do with it? There are white Muslims! Ive little time for all Religions, and millions of educated professionals the world over agree with that sentiment. Islam is inherantly bigoted, and at odds with freedom of speech, democracy, gay rights, womens rights, and countless other things besides. The idea that anybody opposed to Islam is a BNP voter or a nazi is absurd, the Guardian might lead you to belive that everyone who wants to put Islam on the back burner is a tatooed thug, but the fact is, millions of logical people have issues with it, for purely secular reasons. I do not believe that a true Muslim can ever be as tolerant as they should be, their holy book is right there in black and white for you to read, pick up a copy, read it, and then come back and tell me that Islam is a Religion of peace.

2011-07-28 19:50

When atheists can sue Ny for putting a cross up in Gz its getting ridiculous. There should also not be a mosque anywhere near GZ. But Obama told Ny they were going to have to let them build it. Hence his BS statement; "Muslims have the right to build a mosgue anywhere, so long as it fits in with local building codes etc" Obama is paving the way for All Americans to become Dhimmis and bow down to islam. How can the people who let this happen sleep at night. Oh yeah i remember they are sleeping very well on the bung of cash they were paid. Everyone crooked to a man. Disgusting

2011-07-28 21:03

its bad enough now when they go nd worship through the nite as they have no consideration for the tenants living in the area the noise of talking loudly and cars comin and going when the tooting of horns

2011-07-29 00:30

already way too many cars racing up and down bull lane at all hours
Dragonfly

#91 Re:

2011-07-29 00:35

#1: -  

You might be at war with Islam, but Britain certainly isn't. Get your facts straight!

#92 Re:

2011-07-29 00:38

#24: -  

Have you ever been to a mosque?

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-07-29 01:30

2011-07-29 08:42

There is no place for minorets in this historic christian city.
Nothing wrong with other religions but not on the York skyline. Sure they would not allow a church to be built in there home country.
This will probably leed to more racism on both sides.

2011-07-29 13:19

york is a beautiful ancient city, do we want it to end up like Bradford,Leeds & blackburn were it feels like a foreign country,most definately not.

2011-07-29 22:39

wonder where the money is coming from, saudi arabia ?
Proton

2011-07-30 00:11

I just want to say u people have wrong knowledge about Islam... All u know by media who publish only the bad side shown by d bloody Al Qaeda..but Jihad in Islam is important.do u know why? Bcz the main Jihad is to fight against one's inner bad qualities. Everyone do this, so every one does Jihad,even non Muslims
and Islam always accepted to live in peace with other religion. During d tym of Muhammad(PBUH),in Madina there lived Jews,Christians and Muslims in peace
and about chopping head when see a non-beleiver?its a misqoute by those who want to abuse Islam. Bcz this verse is for only war time.but they think it for always

2011-07-30 00:35

no mega mosques please,this is england not the middle east,york has stunning bui8ldings and this would simply not fit in

2011-07-30 01:24

This location was not chose on accident. This location was as calculated as the attacks themselves. Stop it and stop the crap. There is not ONE country in Europe that is happy with their open door policy to Muslim immigration because they "allowed" too many concessions. Stop it now because the bigger it grows, the more our kids will pay.

2011-07-30 02:22

where is this 2 million coming from!? and york has 3 already! like we need any more... we dont want to be another bradistan (bradford) or leeds.... the 3 they have should be enough!