town of hawkesbury on canada

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition town of hawkesbury on canada.

#126 Re:

2013-12-20 17:29

#125: -

your property taxes that you get from the town

2013-12-20 19:06

Cossé qui fait la le gros inutile et imbecile Tourangeau? Qui prennes donc une face hypocrite comme Fraser pis Beaulne.

#128 Higher taxes for what????

2013-12-21 03:55

First of all I want to congrats Mr.Paul Depratto for starting this petition. Taxes they go where???Homeowners taxes goes to events that suits Mr.Berthiaume (e.g. Poker Run, etc). When it comes to benefit tax payers the answer is "not enough money". I'll just give an example: I attended a meeting to support the dog park in Hawkesbury and he didn't even want to give 0.25 cents. But we see m.mayor often giving money in other places. Also tax payers have to deal with streets that look like a war zone. I don't think he will pay for car damages??? We should start sending our invoice of car repair to mr. mayor for negligence. Oh no he will raise the taxes again!!! Anyways I don't understand why Mr. Mayor ignores this petition and no matter how angry people are doesn't give a damn. Hope the next mayor will work for us tax payers.

2013-12-21 19:55

Mr. Mayor get ready next election you won't be there ... Hope it's someone that has the knowledge of Mr. Thibodeau. Frazer and Tourangeau don't think you will stay there also ... And by they way Frazer it was hilarious when Mr.Thibodeau put you in your place... BTW 1930's called they want the mustache back.

2013-12-24 17:02

We should put the town under tutorial to stop the damage if not we could re great we did not move.
taxe payer

2013-12-24 18:46

mr maire et fraser vous demeurer mene pas a hawk vous voter pour monter nos taxes et aussi les police devrait etre en champlain trop cher de taxe pour Hawkesbury decries berthiaume ca presse fraser taurengeau et beaulme

#132 Re: Re: Re:

2013-12-24 21:26

#51: Regis - Re: Re:  

Juste pour te laisser savoir que les contraventions rapportent seulement $153,000.00 a la ville par annee et ce montant provient de toute les municipalites de Prescott-Russell. C'est bien loin du $4,200,000 que couteront les polices en 2014.

disappointed in Hawkesbury

2013-12-25 23:05

service in Hawkesbury is worth ???? for a small house of only 900 square feet I pay over 3000 in taxes it is not worth it for this town ...as soon as I renew for the house it will be put up for sell ..I rather live in a town that has services for the amount of taxes that I pay..Hawkesbury is not that town.. The roads are in horrible shape. Landsdown is a good example
tired

#134 Re: 25 Dec

2013-12-26 02:08

#133: disappointed in Hawkesbury -

West St sidewalks not even been cleared from snow and we pay big taxes lol so now what will he cut to maintain that service i know 1st of July

...M. Beaulne was so good when he becan now that  he joinned the klic he forgot where he was before.

Pissed off citizen

#135 Wake up!!!

2013-12-26 05:27

Hope Mr.Mayor will read all these comments and wake up!! After what I read on the 1st page of the Review newspaper it seems that no matter how we complain and how frustrated people are Mr. Mayor doesn't give a sh...... about it. Stop ignoring the tax payers of Hawkesbury. Open your eyes and look around. Berthiaume and his clic won't be elected in the next future the only persons who understand is Mrs. Portelance and Mr.Thibodeau because they listen and understand even if they try to speak and cut off all the time. I think that Mr. Gilles Tessier should consider to come back but this time has mayor because he was working for us not against us.

#136 Elections

2013-12-26 23:10

I give up i'm passed 50 yrs old and will never vote again from both sides what's the use they are all corrupted and nobody does nothing about it they get fired and receive a big bye bye cheque,so for me don't even phone or knock on my door you will know my cold answer.ps:poor kids.

le poete

#137 La ville maudite

2013-12-27 13:33

M Le Maire et c est conseiller il sont bien payé pour lever leur main on connait une couple ,et payé en avence hahhaha quelle Blague jai rie en maudit les rues mal paché je roule 41 kilometre dans hawkesbury et je suis bien placer pour dire les chemins de canpamgne sont mieux que hawkesbury quand penser vous les belles boite a fleurun one way regent et oublier pas les taxes c est la ville la plus taxer pourquoi les maison sont avendre demander au maire et aux conseiller et les journaux de bs dans nous dise rien et fait et pas oublier aussi l eau elle est pas bonne on paye de la cochonerie .
the eye that sees

2013-12-27 14:51

we need whistleblowers. We already know about a few of the mayor's "stupid" expenses. Imagine what we don't know... we might have a problem of little brown enveloppes being given out. We don't need that many employees, our roads are not maintained. Where do they hide? Does anyone know how much we pay our white and blue collars? All this information should be made public without having to go thru a complicated bureaucratic system. We should have access to their latest conventional agreement. Lay-offs should be made. When you run in "the red", you make cuts!! Those who don't want to take a pay-cut, well, get the hell out we have plenty of unemployed citizens who would gladly take the job for half of what we already pay. We need some new blood in this town and not those who have already had their opportunity to prove themselves and haven't been able to. (rumors are that certain ex-council members would like to come back). I say "no", you already had your chance. The reason you aren't there anymore is because you weren't elected. That means that not enough citizens believed in you, so step back.

We speak about selling our homes. Who the heck in his right mind would buy a home in a rundown town, overtaxed with very poor infrastructure which will require a tremendous amount of money in the next five years (12 millions$ estimated. But we all know that estimates tend to always be on the very low side of what the actual costs will be), very poor administration from local government and a "not-so-secret" selective group of businessmen who are the ones actually running this town.

Fire department services that cost a fortune to operate. A great part of the town's budget is forwarded to the department. Why is that? This is only a 10 800 town!!! Maybe we should rent services from Champlain? I'm sure we would save quite a bit of money with that move.

Police department services. I'm not saying the cops are not doing a good job, but i'm saying that why does it cost us that large an amount of money? They need a larger building? Why is that? Did the local "regulars" (the ones that the cops keep arresting over and over again and then they "spill" their guts about other criminal activities and get released. Kick those ****** out of town and ban them. Fees for police services are based partly on the number of calls in which their services are needed. That being said, when they have to deal with the same individuals for maybe 20 times a year, then it is reflected on the costs of the service. Get it?

If you are fed up with paying high taxes in a town where the services are not reflected from what you give, why don't you attend the town meetings. If you don't have the "time" to do so is that you might be a fortunate person who actually makes a whole lot of money than what you need and is doesn't bother you but if you are already struggling and are not doing anything about it, you deserve to dry up in this dying town!

#139 Re: petition

2013-12-27 15:13

#73: Payeur - petition 

surement un partisan dla gang de crosseur au conseil!! une grosse poche comme eux autres!!

#140 Re:

2013-12-27 15:25

#138: the eye that sees -  

si bien dit!!

noname

2013-12-27 15:43

jai fais du mieux que j'ai pu pour trouver des signature. Hawkesbury n'est pas la pire du canada pour rien, c'est la ville des damner. Les gens aiment ca ainsi. Il n'y a malheureusement rien a faire apars de changer de ville
nat

#142 quest ce que j en pense

2013-12-28 03:23

bonjour, sais dommage que le citoyen de Hawkesbury dois toujour etre responsable pour les erreurs de la ville. Il ont refuse beaucoup de nouveaux investisseur qui etais pret a faire de gros revenue pour la ville,et que les jeunes ont rien pour evoluer et que l argent de la ville est mal place, des depense inutile exemple un chemin trop etroit pour le chasse neige en avant de l hotel de ville il doit le refaire. quelle belle depense et après 20 ans de demande d un feu de circulation entre Cameron et main j attend toujour et qu ils prefere tant que moi est inutile sur le coin de main et William. qui a paye pour les compteur d eau (nous). a mon avis avant de faire des changement et de faire de decision sais notre ville et sa nous reviendrais la parole de decide si ont vx des changement et si sa vaudrais la peine et voir le budget. si les depense devrait se faire.

2013-12-28 17:01

We shouldn't pay for there errors

2013-12-28 17:05

Si sa monte je vend ma maison hawkesbury sont une gang de voleur on paye pour leurs erreur
Yan

2013-12-28 20:49

Nous devons comgedier tous les conseiller municipal, depuis quils sont present la ville n'est quune succetude derreur

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2013-12-28 23:10

#147 salaire

2013-12-28 23:57

aller voir les salaires une vrai joke capitaine de pompier ont a 10,m pop pis ont a 3 capitaines de pompier a des salaires de plus de 170 milles par annee le pauvre chef de pompier fait 101 mille ses une vrai joke aller voir http://www.fin.gov.on.ca/fr/publications/salarydisclosure/pssd/index.html
M.le maire couper a la bonne place.aller voir les salaires municipal aussi toutes est la,en plus il est ecrit TOWN  pour des salaire de CITY ont se prend pour Toronto qui ont meme pas ses salaire la , trop de chefs.

#148 Re: salaire

2013-12-29 12:25

#147: - salaire 

doit on en deduire que les pompiers capitaines sont des "chums" a berthiaume?

2013-12-29 13:00

Bonjour, il serait interessant de connaitre le salaire des employes municipaux et des membres du conseil

#150 Une vrai joke!!

2013-12-30 04:54

Berthiaume est entreint de pourrir la ville. Je sais pas pourquoi qu'il continue a prendre des photos dans le journal avec un sourire fendu aux oreilles, est-ce que c'est un sourire pour la camera ou il rit des gens d'Hawkesbury??? Je blame pas les gens de vouloir toutes vendre et habiter dans une autre ville. En plus d'affecter les gens qui payent les taxes il affecte aussi ceux qui essayent de vendre leur proprietes. Aussitot que les personnes voient le montant de taxes ils achetent ailleurs. Beau smart..